BUY TRADE LEADS

Non Woven Fabric

Posted On : 2016-08-16 City : Karachi
Enquiry No. : BFI37285
Description :

We are from a company based in Pakistan and currently looking for PE/PET NON WOVEN FABRIC in the following mentioned specifications : Weight : 40g/sqm Core : 76mm(3") Width : 84.5cm(33.25") Roll Diameter : approx. 110 cm Color : Orange(Pantone#021U) L meters per roll : 3932 m Roll weight : 134 kgs/each roll Delivery time : 3 weeks Each roll should be palletized we will make Payment of 30% in advance and the rest 70% against copy of B/L, we request you to quote for 44 rolls (1 40’ HQ FCL) - trial order If interested contact us through the following details .

Post a Buy offer Mail This offer to your Friend
More Import Trade Leads from this Category (Fabrics - Synthetic / Blended (Polyester))

Non Woven Fabric

We require non woven fabric [ V-4 ] of width 81.5 cm rolls. So please give us the quotation for th ...
Country : India
Date : 4th Feb , 2012
Show Details

Textiles Branded Stock Lots, Cancelled Orders, Closeouts, Volume Goods etc.

Dear All, We are always looking for all kind of Branded Stocklots, Cancelled Orders, Fabric St ...
Country : Hong Kong
Date : 8th Feb , 2012
Show Details

Fake Wool Coat

We are looking to buy fake wool polyester or acrylic or reverse fleece at 300 gsm or 360 gsm Fab ...
Country : Hong Kong
Date : 8th Feb , 2012
Show Details

Embroidered Dress Material

Hi, We are the manufacturers in ladies dress material and all types of net. Looking to buy Embro ...
Country : India
Date : 3rd Feb , 2012
Show Details